You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trading "services" with a local photographer soon! We need a new family photo.. so I put it out there and found someone interested! Anyone done this before?

Trade is nice in a lot of fields. If both parties get value from it then who can argue? :)

Good luck with it.

Trading "services" with a local photographer soon! We need a new family photo.. so I put it out there and found someone interested! Anyone done this before?

Just don't be disappointed if the work is less than stellar. Most photographers I know that are worth trading with, don't trade! Good luck with it! Post them if you can!

Just don't be disappointed if the work is less than stellar. Most photographers I know that are worth trading with, don't trade! Good luck with it! Post them if you can!

Is everything you comment negative? lol.. I am sure you all would nitpick her work to death just as you would mine.

Is everything you comment negative? lol.. I am sure you all would nitpick her work to death just as you would mine.

Just stating the obvious, obviously! But if you would prefer, I can refrain from commenting in your threads in the future. Please let me know! :)

Just stating the obvious, obviously! But if you would prefer, I can refrain from commenting in your threads in the future. Please let me know! :)

I was just asking the obvious, obviously! Seriously though.. you evaded the question too. No need to get cranky. I am a positive person most the time, and I can't help but notice you don't often have nice things to say. You are welcome to comment as you like on my threads, I was just legitimately asking.

I was just asking the obvious, obviously! Seriously though.. you evaded the question too. No need to get cranky. I am a positive person most the time, and I can't help but notice you don't often have nice things to say. You are welcome to comment as you like on my threads, I was just legitimately asking.

No problem, no offense taken! I am somewhat cynical, as you may have noticed. I do try to be honest, and usually helpful with any comments I make about images... Although I do not always take the trouble to coddle and sugar coat like some do. Possibly that makes me negative... and possibly a bad person. And then again.. perhaps not! ;)

I dont think charlie is bad or he would have released his 40 pound jumping spider.:lol:

No problem, no offense taken! I am somewhat cynical, as you may have noticed. I do try to be honest, and usually helpful with any comments I make about images... Although I do not always take the trouble to coddle and sugar coat like some do. Possibly that makes me negative... and possibly a bad person. And then again.. perhaps not! ;)

Well, I can appreciate honesty surely.

As a side, random, before I never think to mention this. My husband and I have a TON of nicknames for our son Jordan.. one of which is gibson.. often gibs or gibby.. gibbo even! I don't have a clue where the heck we adopted that one from.. but yup. lol

I also just realized your username is giPson. holy cow. lol I'm going to bed.

Good question.:shock:

I think you were given a vary valid response.

What's so unusual about negative comments on a photography forum?

*snickers* :D get it?

Sorry ... I'll stop now...

I'm confused; aren't you a photographer? :raisedbrow: I could see saying, "We need a new sun-deck built so we're trading services with a contractor..." In answer to your question, yes I have on occasion. Usually works well enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back