Young Cottonwoods

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Seem to be having a B&W day today, must be the gloomy weather. Here's a pair of young cottonwoods out on the floodplain.

Joe

cottonwoods.jpg

Oh, my gosh! One of the better B&W images I have seen in quite,quite some time. SPLENDID use of classic B&W looks. The clouds look fantastic,and the trees do too! You are showing your experience here with this one.

Oh, my gosh! One of the better B&W images I have seen in quite,quite some time. SPLENDID use of classic B&W looks. The clouds look fantastic,and the trees do too! You are showing your experience here with this one.

Thanks, I'm flattered. Thought maybe I was laying the drama on a little thick.

Joe

Joe
LOL ... well done. Great clouds and lots of punch and still maintaining details in the bark. I'd print it. :cool-48:

Joe
LOL ... well done. Great clouds and lots of punch and still maintaining details in the bark. I'd print it. :cool-48:

Thanks, I just might do that.

Joe

One word, STARK! Yet, it draws you in for the details.

Thanks, not too stark I hope -- might help if the small trees were leafed out.

Joe

Thanks, not too stark I hope -- might help if the small trees were leafed out.

Joe

We were about a 100 miles south of you this past week, and the trees seemed to have more leaves yet than your photo.

Most reactions

Back