TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1IMG_1470.jpg

tough cc welcome and wanted.

Her body is cut off. Perhaps keep it in the original format and include her entire body. Also, if she was going in that same direction, you'd want to place her on the far let side, so she'd have "space to move".

I see what you're going for, but I honestly don't think there's much interest in this photo.. I think if a little more of his (her?) face were showing the photo would draw in the viewer more. I don't think the cut off body is necessarily a problem, but there's really nothing to focus on here. The shadows are also a little harsh. This shot might have been really cool if you'd been lying on the ground to capture the moment from the side, on the level of the child. I'd like to see your second try if you go for it again!

IMG_1470.jpg
thats the orig.. i dont know if i even like this one.. I like the colors and stuff but idk..

It's a little underexposed and I can see your head, lol.

EDIT: She was banned?

the idea behind the shot is a decent one, but i would have set it up a lot different. I agree with what they said

I think a different angle would have been better. Looking down just doesn't do anything for the photo.. getting more on level with her would have been better. Esp at an angle so you could see her face.

Amber

Haha, I think she got a little out of control in that 'post a picture of yourself' thread.

There and elsewhere... :roll:
It became unavoidable...

I think a different angle would have been better. Looking down just doesn't do anything for the photo.. getting more on level with her would have been better. Esp at an angle so you could see her face.

Amber

agreed. maybe from the front on ground floor.

i still like the shot though.

Most reactions

Back