1224470197_JpHus-XL.jpg

Favorite Selfy:

i-vjnXvVv-XL.jpg

Favorite Mistake:

BRP-Oct-2011-551-XL.jpg

Favorite Travel Shot

Tanzania-Oyster-Bay-2a-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I got a lot of comments on this photo. 5 sec shutter self portrait.

p309010693-4.jpg

This is maybe my best from this year, certainly one of my favorites. (my twin daughters)

Twins%20Card%20-%20web.jpg

My best fall under the artistic nude category so I can't post those.
Tee, I seen your stuff on the other forum. It's too bad what I think your best can't be posted in TPF due to the PG-13 balogny pony rules in here.

So just post a link. That way, you can show off your works and the image is never displayed in the forum.

also the settings will help Noobs like us :D
A group that I'm a part of on Flikr is doing this and I thought it was a great idea. Post your best image from 2011 - the one you're most proud of - and let us know why you think that one is your best.

I think this is my best photo from 2011 - while it's not particularly powerful or anything, I feel that the focus is good, there's nice background blur, I got some nice catchlights in his eyes, etc....all of which is very exciting for me since I'm so new to this. I'm sure next year, my criteria for making a photo my favorite will be a little different, but right now, I'm excited just to learn the basics. Things I would change - I would probably turn the saturation down a bit and clone out the little random blob of color in the grass (both of which I might do now that I have Elements 10).

DSC_0527 by SLampear88, on Flickr

Most reactions

Back