Your Dial up will catch on fire- Joe and Ashley

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ashley and Joe are my party people. Ashley describes herself as a "redneck in training", and loves to go hunting for deer. Which she gets. She is an expert in firearms. And she and Bryan love to party, and love their beer and Crown Royal.
Ashley was an incredible bride. She commissioned a one of a kind white cowboy boots to match her dress. Her bride's cake was surrounded by deer antlers. The barbed wire on the cake was totally chocolate. Her 300 guests dined on lobster, crab claws, oysters, prime rib, country fried chicken, and everything to go along with it.
Her boquets and table arrangements were filled with rare flowers, and ornate feathers.
Mom, who knows that I've shot hundreds of weddings, asked me how this stacked up on a scale of one to ten.
In all honesty I answered 11. I've never seen anything as glamorous as this. Enjoy:

1. Ashley's Mom gives her a big kissaroo.
AshleyWed0056.jpg

2. This was a Texas theme all the way. So I did a different take on the girl's photo. I wanted a tin type look. They are posing in front of an old Saloon.
AshleyWed0085.jpg

3. One of the rare moments the little boy didn't have his finger up his nose. And hey, that is one humongous hat.
AshleyWed0158.jpg

4. Saying the vows
AshleyWed0190.jpg

5. Mom and Dad, overjoyed, look on.
AshleyWed0193.jpg

6. Ring Exchange
AshleyWed0211.jpg

7. I'm thinking Ashley is a little happy about being pronounced man and wife.
AshleyWed0223.jpg

8. The crew
AshleyWed0269.jpg

9. Small table detail
AshleyWed0311.jpg

10. The bride's cake. With Ferret bride and groom. Long story. Check out the saddle details.
AshleyWed0323.jpg

STUNNING!!!! I've been amazed at the trappings I see in many of your wedding pics, so for you to rate this wedding as an 11 means it must've been outta this world.

Gorgeous bride, gorgeous dress (love the motb's dress too), gorgeous 'altar' flowers, and of course gorgeous pics. I love the tintype....perfect for a western themed wedding.

11. The Rings
AshleyWed0414.jpg

12. Again with the sneaky bride cake smashing stuff. Both times she promised not to. Both times she did. Bryan didn't take it lying down, and smashed right back.
AshleyWed0508.jpg

13. Toast by matron of honor over bride's shoulder
AshleyWed0525.jpg

14. First Dance. Get a Room already. LOL
AshleyWed0559.jpg

15. Ok, this is the funniest part of the evening. Ashley spins that heavy dress all the way around to do cartwheels on the dancefloor.
AshleyWed0634-1.jpg

16. Check out the guest's expression. LOL.
AshleyWed0636-1.jpg

17. And I'd like to thank Ashley formally, for giving me the greatest live action wedding photo ever.
AshleyWed0647.jpg

18. Ashley also decided that components of her boquet made for some really fun hair decor.
AshleyWed0644.jpg

19. Ashley and Sis dancing.
AshleyWed0655.jpg

20. Too tired to dance anymore, Bride and Groom sat on the floor giggling as a guest waved the custom "Ashley and Byran XXX" flag over the top of them.
AshleyWed0674.jpg

21. And finally, the farewell from my beautiful couple. They left with no fanfair and went straight away to another bar.:confused:

STUNNING!!!! I've been amazed at the trappings I see in many of your wedding pics, so for you to rate this wedding as an 11 means it must've been outta this world.

Gorgeous bride, gorgeous dress (love the motb's dress too), gorgeous 'altar' flowers, and of course gorgeous pics. I love the tintype....perfect for a western themed wedding.

Thank you!

Yeah, holy crap, I've never seen anything like this. Ever. Mike and I have in our contract that we eat what they eat. Oh. My. God. I was ready for a nap after that.

Yeah, Mob's dress was incredible. It had a lace train. The whole family works in Fashion so I wasn't surprised. Also did I mention that Mob designed all the flowers?

Ashley's fave photo was the tintype one. In fact she's wanting me to do the same on a lot of the album photos. She and Bryan are way cool.

Heehee, that 'boat' cake is a riot (as is the cartwheeling bride).

Hehe, how funny is that Groom's cake, with the groom sneaking off the boat.

And the cartwheel thing. I never knew beforehand when she would do it. She just did. And yeah, it's way hysterical. Even better in person.

I think you did an amazing job! Bravo to you! And who ever heard of a bride doing cartwheels? I can't do one normally, let alone with a 20lb dress on. Goodness...

Your work is amazing!!! You must really enjoy your job!

As always BEAUTIFUL - i do have one question for you though - during the ceremony do you shoot in the aisle as they come up, then move behind the alter, then go back to the front of the church?

I'm just wondering your placement throughout the ceremony - you get such a wide variety of shots. It's something I've been battling with.

Wonderful photos! They looked like fun!

As always BEAUTIFUL - i do have one question for you though - during the ceremony do you shoot in the aisle as they come up, then move behind the alter, then go back to the front of the church?

I'm just wondering your placement throughout the ceremony - you get such a wide variety of shots. It's something I've been battling with.

Wonderful photos! They looked like fun!

Hi Butterfly Girl,
There are two of us. That's why you always see multiple angles. My hat goes off to those who can do it solo. There is no way I could be able to.
My handsome hubby is not only my soulmate, but the best co shooter I could ever ask for.

Excellent work, I have my first wedding shoot in July, hope I do just as good.....

Well wishes for your upcoming shoot. Use fast glass, and get used to shooting in really low light, and you should do well.
Thanks for the kind words.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back