Your Favorite Shot

Mine is mainly insects though I also shoot the ocassional plant if I see a stunning shot in one. I also really enjoy shooting animals and birds, but don't do it as often as I don't have a great long telephoto lens. So...insects mainly for me. I also enjoy landscapes but I have a harder time with my compositional eye with landscapes which frustrates me easily sometimes.

I love macro; plants, flowers, still need to get into bugs though. I just wish I could do it more. Most of the time though I take cloudscapes and really look forward to getting into more portrait work

I love shooting couples that are still in lust! The first 2 or so years of a relationship, before kids, before life....
Family portraits are nice, but you get the frustrations of life showing.... haha

In the order of importance:

1. People / Portraits
2. Sunsets / sky
3. insects (macro)

I most recently have been doing a lot of birds and wildlife, kinda wanting to take a break and get into more urban street/ urban abstract type stuff. Something with shorter focal lengths.

i have a thing for shooting motorized things car motorcycles anything like that

I tend to like choosing an animal I want to photograph and spend the next months chasing it down.... It can get a little time consuming...

I'm all over the place. My likes come in phases. I've really been into landscapes, my dog and cat, insects, flowers (esp. wildflowers), but recently due to a new road being paved, I REALLY took a liking to construction equipment. I like interesting textures too.

I want to get more into portraits and candids, just have to get more confident in my craft first.

Night and cityscape, even more when their combined.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back