Your favorite tutorial YouTube accounts & videos

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure where to post this, but I think it works here.

What are your favorite YouTube videos or accounts for photography tutorials?

I really like Adorama for OCF and Phlearn for post production.

some of Tony Northrups how-to videos are good. His informational ones are boring and full of silliness.

I like Mark Wallace's video -- he does a lot for Adorama as well.

Matt Granger has some decent stuff in there as well -- but mostly informational and less how-to.

My favorite is the B&H Explora series. I think there are over 550 videos now, many are over an hour. Also, some of the videos from their annual Optic events are fantastic.

Yeah...Mark Wallace's Adorama stuff is well-conceived and well-done!

I’m a huge fan of Gavin Hoey’s videos from his “take and make” series with Adorama. Very informative, and short enough to keep my attention. He definitely pushes the flashpoint product line pretty hard, but the information he gives is relevant regardless of what gear you have.

Bryan Peterson videos are quick fun fixes for simple nice ideas

Steve Perry.

I’m a huge fan of Gavin Hoey’s videos from his “take and make” series with Adorama. Very informative, and short enough to keep my attention. He definitely pushes the flashpoint product line pretty hard, but the information he gives is relevant regardless of what gear you have.

Yes!! I've been binge watching his videos

I have watched quite a few from many of those at Adorama. Some of Grangers, and Northrup. Even some reviews from "the angry #$%^". Being on the road a lot, and tv horriable now a days. I tend to get a few in every night.

Jessica Kobeissi runs one of my favorite photography youtube channels. Some great BTS videos, retouching tutorials, tips, interviews, reviews, etc. Definitely worth watching.
Jessica Kobeissi

I've really enjoyed Sean Tucker's videos. He's pretty new, came into the light from PetaPixel. But his videos are fantastic.

They are not really gear centric but more focused on art of photography.

Worth checking out > Sean Tucker

Mango Street is another YouTube channel that gets quite of bit of views. They are hipsters but they make some good content, funny too sometimes.

Mango Street

Ted Forbes is another cool dude, I know him. Haven't met him yet but I've chat with him occasionally over the years. He's kind of like Sean Tucker, not overly gear centric.

The Art of Photography

There are so many to list, actually..it's endless. So much content available on YouTube for photography its insane.

Another up vote for Art of Photography - for the most part.
I wish he would get back on the artist series though.

Once someone finds a type of YouTube video format that draws views, then everyone starts doing it and just get intensely irritating.
He's been guilty of this of late, but it is a business so I get the reasoning.
Everyone wants to be the next Peter McKinnon.

Too much self adulation for me.

Most reactions

Back