Your favorite wedding photo

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In my quest to learn as much as I can for an upcoming wedding ( first time ) I decided to post a thread on here regarding individual photos. I wanted to throw this out to everyone on here. Please post your favorite wedding photo ( preferably taken by yourself, but one you have seen but not taken works as well. ) and explain what it is that you like about it. ( ie. creative angle, creative color treatment, creative close crop, emotional aspect of the photo, etc. ) I figured this could help spark my creativity, as well as others that may read this. I will post mine as soon as I get on my home computer. Thanks.

If no one really posts up here also check out flickr. Search wedding photography or something like that and you will get a lot of results. GL
TJ

Cool, thanks for the tip. I have seen the "put up or shut up" thread, so I figured this could kinda be like that for the wedding photographers on here. I will also check Flickr though. I figured this would be sure to produce some of the less run of the mill type of photos rather than sifting through all of the typical generic wedding shots to find the few unique creative ones.

Wedding photo = The Professional Gallery.

Don't think many of the TPF members working as wedding photographers put much time in the beginner forum

Either that or check out the FM forums and the wedding photography there. Lots of epic wedding shots from very talented photographers.

My fave i took from a wedding this past August

3942417857_dfd765c4f0_o.jpg

My fave i took from a wedding this past August

3942417857_dfd765c4f0_o.jpg
Great shot, that is exactly the type of shot I was looking for.

I didn't think to post this in the advanced forums. Whoops. Is there a way I can transfer this over, or do I have to repost it?

Most reactions

Back