Your First TPF Post

My first post is in my sig. :)

And if you're worried about spelling have a look at this.
http://www.iespell.com/

It only works with IE, I use Opera. Whenever I'm going to make a biggish post I run it through Word. :oops:

Aaaaa! the Ring! New Zealand binds me with an aspiration, I long for the country!

on this topic, i remember my first coming out post is on Sweden.

hahah great idea for a thread
how funny!!!

im embarrassed, my first post was actually me spamming!!!!!! i was advertising my sidewalk project thingie i did ages ago! how bad am I? lol

although in my search for my first post, i found one of my very first threads...my intro thread. its rather funny reading Matt and Chase's first reactions to my entrance hehe

Mine seems to be missing... it was a thread in the Welcome section that Manda started, telling everyone to post their intros there and I posted 2nd (I think) and said Hi Manda! and then I posted a question about darkroom filters. But that one is coming up first in my list. :|

Edit - found it! http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=456&highlight=

If you go to your profile, then click find all posts by then it comes up in order (well reverse order, then just go to the last one). If you use the search, then it lists them in the order according to the last post of the thread, not your own post. If that made sense...

my first post was me posting a few of my pics in the gallery, but none of the pics are hosted anymore so it's pointless to look at now :LOL:

and i didn't end up introducing myself until i had like 300 posts, haha... i'm very punctual what can i say :wink:

My first post actually included a photograph of mine. Can't remember the last time i submitted one for critique.

My first post was in answer to a survey about photo hosting. Followed by a post in the gallery of some photos.

yoe see vonn... I read the first replies on your very first post and I realised there are people I've never seen here before :( I'm wondering what happened to them

Most reactions

New Topics

Back