TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elegantimagessite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
American Football only please.

Who is it? As I mentioned, I'm a diehard Miami Dolphins fan. :madass:

Who do you think will be in the Superbowl?

I have to say, I think the Patriots will get knocked out of the playoffs.

100px-Lions1000.png

*EDIT* this board is not hosted in the americas, you may wish to state "Americain foot ball" other wise you will end up with soccer teams.;)

Diehard Vikings fan living in southern california.. I was just raised as a Viking fan from my grandpa who used to live in Minny.

My second favorite team is the Bolts, I have season tickets for them too.

Diehard Vikings fan living in southern california.. I was just raised as a Viking fan from my grandpa who used to live in Minny.

My second favorite team is the Bolts, I have season tickets for them too.

I recon you don't get many games with out special "NFL channels" much like me

I recon you don't get many games with out special "NFL channels" much like me

Yep, but the alternates that I usually do are:

a) Go to the sports bar with my grandpa.
b) Watch the game on Sopcast. That's a program you can download and it links you to live TV, the quality isn't always good, but you can usually find your team's games there. Here's a link.

The Arizona Cardinals.

*runs away to hide*

Yep, but the alternates that I usually do are:

a) Go to the sports bar with my grandpa.
b) Watch the game on Sopcast. That's a program you can download and it links you to live TV, the quality isn't always good, but you can usually find your team's games there. Here's a link.

I have on occation gone over to my sisters house to catch a game because they have those special "NFL channels", but I end up missing chunks of the game because they feel the need to watch all the games televised :lol:

J-E-T-S

JETS!
JETS!
JETS!

I only get excited about college ball. The atmosphere at the games is electric... not commercial.

University of GA
95.gif

The Colts. I think I posted in another thread I followed Manning there after he finished at UT, which is only an hour from where I live.

So, by default, I'm required to hate the Patriots.

I liked the Cowboys ok too until TO went there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back