Your going to love this one.

he had a right to say whatever he wants. Whether or not individuals like it is another matter and he may suffer consequences of that. OR may become more notorious. :bouncingsmileys:

I hope fate is as kind to him as he has been to others.

Typing this sentence took more attention than that story or that jagoff deserves.

I saw this story a few weeks ago in another photography group. It broke my heart, because I used to be a big fan of his. I purchased his tutorials and exchanged emails with him. I had no idea about any of this at the time.

On the other hand, I never really recommended this tutorials after I purchased them. They aren't really detailed enough for beginners, and it's basically 7 hours of "Add a sky overlay and use Nik color effects." He said it was his entire workflow, but from what I could see he never corrected white balance or exposure in his examples. And after watching how he achieved his "look," I realized that pretty much all of his pictures looked exactly the same.

Anyway...it makes me feel sick that I gave him money. I feel personally betrayed.

Anyway...it makes me feel sick that I gave him money. I feel personally betrayed.

Well if it makes you feel any better at all apparently he spent that money and a whole ton more on a vehicle for his daughter that she doesn't appreciate one bit. I'm guessing there is an Apple tree sort of thing going on there..

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back