Your newest newbie!

sugo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay well maybe I'm not your newest newbie, but it's my first time posting and not lurking :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 30 and I live about 40 minutes north of Toronto :)
I would love to learn to take better pictures of my kids as well as just better pictures in general.

I have a Canon Rebel XSi with a 50mm 1.8 that I like to use on the kiddos. I've been shooting in manual for a while but only in really good natural light. I'd like to learn a lot more. I am currently reading "Understanding Exposure" and it's really helping me understand a few things that were confusing before.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Okay well maybe I'm not your newest newbie, but it's my first time posting and not lurking :)

My name is Amanda, I'm 30 and I live about 40 minutes north of Toronto :)
I would love to learn to take better pictures of my kids as well as just better pictures in general.

I have a Canon Rebel XSi with a 50mm 1.8 that I like to use on the kiddos. I've been shooting in manual for a while but only in really good natural light. I'd like to learn a lot more. I am currently reading "Understanding Exposure" and it's really helping me understand a few things that were confusing before.

Just wanted to introduce myself!

:addpics:

p!nK

Welcome...Looking forward to seeing some photos!

Get the books Digital Photography their is 1, 2, and 3. I found them great. Im actualy learning more from them than i did from the understanding expousure book. I also stumbled across a great magazine last month Digital SLR photography. they had a special adition come out that had verry detailed and informative writeups of every camera setting along with great illistrations. Iv been getting teh mag for some time this was just a bonus issue or someting

I just tried to post a few pics of my usual subjects but apparently I need to post a few more times!

Get the books Digital Photography their is 1, 2, and 3. I found them great. Im actualy learning more from them than i did from the understanding expousure book. I also stumbled across a great magazine last month Digital SLR photography. they had a special adition come out that had verry detailed and informative writeups of every camera setting along with great illistrations. Iv been getting teh mag for some time this was just a bonus issue or someting

Thanks for the suggestions :) I wonder if that mag has a digital issue of the one you're referring to as very helpful!?

Most reactions

Back