Your Opinions

CRYSTA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey...I Just decided to fool arround and take some pics and I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback
...im no pro..or even close to it...im only 17...so be nice haha

123.jpg

hunt.jpg

untitled.jpg

Welcome to the forum. :)
How long have you been taking photos then? These seem pretty good. I like the lighting and exposure in the first. The softness and dof of the second. The last is very nice to! What is she holding? I know it's supposed to be a gun, I'm just nosey. :mrgreen:

NIce shots. I really like the second one best. Welcome to the forum.

hey, welcome to tpf! you will find there are quite a few 15-20 year olds here (i'm 17, for instance). This is a great place, it's quite helpful. cool photos, i really like the feel of the last one. keep posting!

thanks guys
I just started taking pics a month ago..or something...just because I was bored
oh and it is a gun in the third pic lol
a rifle

good shots, chysta...love the second one, and the last one, the color is great..and the feeling is edgy....cool. very cool.

CRYSTA said:
thanks guys
I just started taking pics a month ago..or something...just because I was bored
oh and it is a gun in the third pic lol
a rifle
Really? Looked more like a piece of pipe to me. But then, I've never held a real gun so shouldn't really comment. :oops: :mrgreen:

haha yea its a reallyyy old gun
from like the first world war...or maybe the second...I cant remember

good shots. I like what youve done with them all. Also I am so used to being the youngest when I am doing pretty much anything. Its odd to actually be older than a lot of people who post here. And I am only 21! So now that I am done ranting, I think the last shot is the best. It reminds me of the bad girls of the James Bond movies, beautiful but deadly.

Welcome aboard Crysta :D
Nice shots in this little collection with my favourite being the last one. Just one thing I will point out though is when taking landscapes etc check the horizon. If you level out the horizon, even by rotating and cropping in Photoshop etc, your photo will look heaps better.
Sorry if I sound like the horizon Nazi but it's usually the first thing I look at now (because I used to be guilty of it too).

Lucky

Hi Crysta, A very nice set of pictures you most certainly have a feel for it, I agree with the comment on the horizon, the second shot is well composed, but a little on the soft side ( thats out of focus a touch) the last is excellent. Ernie ( the Old man of the group.

Most reactions

Back