Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...do they do anything funny or quirky? My cats do TONS of stuff...can't think of em all now, but I just discovered that Smokey (Eriks cat) is absolutely scared to death of my slippers!!!! :lol: If I'm wearing them, he won't come near me, and if I walk towards him he runs as fast as he can. Just now I walked into the bedroom where Erik was on his computer, and Smokey jumped on Eriks lap faster than you can imagine. I took another couple of steps closer, and he climbs right up Erik's chest, and tore up his neck trying to get to the top of the chair! :lmao: I wish I had video of this!

Also, when we first got him, and we were still staying out at Erik's house in the country...his closet doors are mirrors from wall to ceiling, and Smokey, for about 3 or 4 days thought the reflection was another cat. He would sit there and attack his reflection for a half hour straight! I don't think I've ever laughed so much. I bet you I lost 5 pounds just from laughing.

So...tell me what weird or funny things your animals (or kids) do?

No pets at the moment but kids... there about the same right you got to feed them, house them, and let them out in the yard every once in a while or the will go on the carpet. :lol:

Ive got two girls and my oldest is six and is such a little mom. Anytime I do something bad or stupid she is in my face telling me what I should have done to resolve the issue better. Thoughs are exact words/she takes after her mother...god forbid. Then she'll sit or walk with me until I resolve what I did or didn't do.

Then you have my three your old daughter who is me trapped in a little girls body. She is just down right bad and goes looking for trouble. She will purposely do stuff in front of me just to get me to start yelling at her. Then she tilts her head slightly and gives me the big blue puppydog eyes with her lip stuck so far out you can trip over it. Then she will hold her hands behind her back and say I Looooovvee you daddy but everytime she starts to smile. She thinks that she can play me for a sucker. (SHE CAN and does... why god gave women this power I will never understand :D) She is just the most overly played out or dramatic child ever.

I could go on and on like any parent about the funny little things they do but I'll spare all of you. Got to love the little things your children and pets do.

My cat does dirty things to my bed if I don't make it... It's extremely disgusting. I feel violated...

Hmm. A couple of years ago, I had these shoes which obviously weren't made very well... When I walked, one of them hissed... Hehehe. I put them on, and my cat followed me around for days.

I also have slippers that I call "monster feet"... They are designed like monster's feet. At first that really scared him...

My cat is also kinda psycho. For some unknown reason he will just jumped up and run around the house crazy.

For some unknown reason he will just jumped up and run around the house crazy.
My puppy does this. Our old dog did it too - especially when he got wet - he hated the water. But Sooty just does it now when he gets too excited and he just runs round like a idiot - tucks his bum under him and sprints everywhere!

My dog doesn't really do anything strange as such, but just cute. He's so cute after having such a psycho crazy evil dog before - this one is a dream!
He does have a bit of a licking fetish. He licks everything! Hands, Face, arms, legs, toes, ears - and gets right inside the ears, nose - in there too! And also cleavage. He loooves a good cleavage lick.

And right now i've come off as some weird dog 'lover' hehe. :confused:

He does get scared when we sneeze, and he loves to burrow into little holes. Oh and I've also taught him how to jump in under my doona in the morning... it's sooo cute!

Ooh! Just thought of another thing! We have these little rattly toy balls he chases around the house. He likes to carry em around in his mouth and drop them in a random spot and start batting it around...well, almost without fail, EVERY time Erik goes to put on his shoes, he has to dump a ball or two out, because Smokey drops em right into his shoe. ALWAYS Erik's, NEVER my shoes.

Meysha said:
hehehe... sounds like he knows who's the boss around the house.

Hahah...he just loves Erik. See...Erik is more of a cat lover than I am. He spoils those cats ROTTEN with attention. Even my cat usually seems to prefer him over me. Erik gets right down there on the floor and pets em and plays with em all the time...or he'll pick em up in his arms and pet em (my cat hates that though). When he walks in the door the first thing he does is pet his kitties (even though the first thing he does SHOULD be to kiss his girlfriend! )

So yeah...they love him.

Yes- Bacchus, my fat solid black male cat has a spot on his back that if you scratch he'll start to stick out his tongue repeadily...we call it his "button". other than that if sleeping is a special talent then they are the most amazing cats in the known galaxy.

I once had a dog that would dive for rocks in pools and my grandfather had a huntig hound that would climb trees...it was insane to watch.

My golfish Cheif (got him from my cousin. He's about 10 years old......) gets REALLY freakin' excited when I feed him. I'll show him his food bottle and he goes nuts. He's also very jumpy. When he breathes air from the top of the bowl, he makes these cute noises, then freaks out and swims away.
cheif_lj.jpg

Snickers (my older sister's hamster that I take care of), squeeks a lot.
lj_snicker4.jpg

photong said:
Snickers (my older sister's hamster that I take care of), squeeks a lot.
lj_snicker4.jpg

LOL...Snickers looks desperate and blood-thirsty.

and a 10yearold goldfish ...WOW...we've had one for almost two years...and it's the longest we've ever had a fish. longevity is a talent!!

Well, we got a kitty few weeks back and she does funny things basicly everyday. :)

When Triton gets exited or is playing a lot she makes this lovely sound like a bird or something. I don't know if anyone elses cats does this, since she is my first. :D

Anyway few days ago she was chasing water that was falling into the shower well. She stayed in the shower about an hour staring at the well sometimes jumping after the moving water. She didn't even care that she got wet herself.

Another day I went into the kitchen and saw our dog looking oddly to this spot on the floor and I looked above her and well... I saw a big bumb under the carpet. And it was moving. I guess Triton tried to scare Sandy with a walking carpet or something. :mrgreen:

5_1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back