Your portable studio

Looks interesting. Guess my computer is screwed up cause it wont let me navigate around the page to read all the info. How much is it?

"Hello pretty lady, please step into my creepy black marshmallow." :lol:

It actually looks like it might be useful in some situations, but while he says it will only move around a bit, in the wind...I'd suspect that it would be a disaster in even a moderate wind, especially if you have stands & lights set up inside.

The part that I personally found funny...
Will is collapse on me like the practice arena did on the Dallas Cowboys?
That's funny to me because the company that made the building that collapsed on the Cowboys, eventually went out of business because of it. My company makes similar buildings and they were a direct competitor (but much larger than us). Well, because of the trouble that came out of this, my company was able to buy that company.

That is freaking awesome. Nice find. I wonder how small the large one packs up though.

says 2:40 to set up.. with that time I can drive to a studio and not have to carry this huge tarp + fan with me at all times..

says 2:40 to set up.. with that time I can drive to a studio and not have to carry this huge tarp + fan with me at all times..

:er:

I would think that means 2 minutes and 40 seconds. You driving the Millennium Falcon?

:er:

I would think that means 2 minutes and 40 seconds. You driving the Millennium Falcon?

2 minutes and 40 seconds would make sense XD, it says 2:40 though :p

I can see that having it's uses. If you had a barn or something that would be a cheap way to have a place to shoot, cheaper than building a room anyway. It could be handy for an indoor flea market type thing too if you had some sort of gimic to draw some people in for an impromptu shot with say a baby tiger or something. A local photog had a baby tiger at the annual town festival here a couple weeks ago and had a line nonstop all weekend for people to get their pic with it.

I can see that having it's uses. If you had a barn or something that would be a cheap way to have a place to shoot, cheaper than building a room anyway. It could be handy for an indoor flea market type thing too if you had some sort of gimic to draw some people in for an impromptu shot with say a baby tiger or something. A local photog had a baby tiger at the annual town festival here a couple weeks ago and had a line nonstop all weekend for people to get their pic with it.

This is hands down my favorite response on all the forums.

Inflatable Photo Studio

NEW WEBSITE - NEW VIDEOS

Most reactions

New Topics

Back