Your thoughts on Roes?

khphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
New to Millers Lab and Roes? Has anyone had difficulty with it? Can anyone recommend printing labs they recommend? Thanks in advance!

Miller's Professional Imaging is one of the best in the USA.

Miller's also has MpixPro and Mpix.

Each lab has it's own slightly different version of a Remote Order Entry System (ROES). Consequently each has a learning curve.

I regularly used about 9 or so different print labs, depending on the product type I wanted to buy. Miller's, Mpix, H&H Color, WHCC, Mpixpro, Bay Photo, Short Run Posters, headshotbox.com, North Light Color, ePingo, digitalartsstudio.net, West Coast Imaging.

Once you get the workflow down the MIllers Labs Roes works great. I use it often, I even go out on a limb now and then having items drop shipped directly to the customer which can be handy when you are in a time crunch (only do this if you are sure you are calibrated and using the correct profiles for printing).

Thank you very much.

Once you get the workflow down the MIllers Labs Roes works great. I use it often, I even go out on a limb now and then having items drop shipped directly to the customer which can be handy when you are in a time crunch (only do this if you are sure you are calibrated and using the correct profiles for printing).

Thank you so much. I will look into the other companies. It is definitely a learning curve, but I will keep at it. Appreciate it!

Miller's Professional Imaging is one of the best in the USA.

Miller's also has MpixPro and Mpix.

Each lab has it's own slightly different version of a Remote Order Entry System (ROES). Consequently each has a learning curve.

I regularly used about 9 or so different print labs, depending on the product type I wanted to buy. Miller's, Mpix, H&H Color, WHCC, Mpixpro, Bay Photo, Short Run Posters, headshotbox.com, North Light Color, ePingo, digitalartsstudio.net, West Coast Imaging.

Most reactions

Back