yuck

Either you don't know what good beer is, or you're not as broke as some of your posts had led me to believe. :lol:

Room temperature is too warm... Chilled is good, but not necessarily ice cold.

It does seem like warm beer gets you drunk faster though...

I rarely drink, so when I do, I make it count. Come to think of it, I haven't had a beer since... last October.

And I don't even mind my friends cheap Natural Light beer. Like I said, there's not enough flavor to it for it to really be bad. And the sound of a beer I can chew is cool by me. I like dark rich beers. Give me an IPA, or double bock any day. My favorite beer is Sam Adams, cause its easily available, but I'll try anything once.

German beer will knock your dick in the dirt in short order.

Now there's a...a....allegory? Comparison? Phrase I haven't heard before! :lol:

(sorry, my brain shut off this afternoon at Target while I was giving positive reinforcement that whatever selected shirt/dress/shoes/etc DID in fact look good on her!)

Well... when I finished the 3lt bottle I went home. I must have been slightly tipsy as when I woke up I remembered I drank a pint of one of my bodily fluids. Eww.

Well... when I finished the 3lt bottle I went home. I must have been slightly tipsy as when I woke up I remembered I drank a pint of one of my bodily fluids. Eww.

awwww had a runny nose did we?

Beer over ice isn't as bad as it sounds. A friend of mine got me started on it when he came back from Thailand. Over there refrigeration isn't that reliable so they store the beer warm and just pour it over ice. At first I didn't like it too much (watery beer) but I like it better than warm beer. Grolsch has been high on my list lately.

Most reactions

Back