Yuengling-21+ subject

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
To all of my Eastern USA friends who are lucky enough to have Yuengling in your local beer cave...... you lucky bastards. I had my in-laws bring some from OH to WY. Its just as magical as I remember.

ok, that is all.:mrgreen:

Just had one today...hehe If you like, I'll post a picture of one for you tomorrow.

actually I'm drinking one of my contraband imports of Yuengling right now... but thanks for the offer.

I don't get Yeungling regularly but I have had it far more than once.

IMO, it's pretty run of the mill. Not a whole lot of distinctive characteristics and very mundane in terms of impact. It tastes like a general commercial lager to me. I think the reason so many people like it is because of the lore and not so much the craftsmanship. Don't get me wrong, it's not a terrible beer. But there are plenty of craft brews I would grab from a shelf before yeungling.

Tyler-- I don't know what it is about Yuengling that I like so much. As you say, there are so many craft brews that are distinctive. Maybe it is the lore. All I know is that when I lived in PA, I drank it regularly, then I moved to OH-- couldn't get it for years (you can now), then I moved again and can't get it. I guess it is just a little piece of home. I was afraid that I wouldn't like it this time around, but it still tastes like magic to me.

I completely agree with Tyler. It's a good beer but it's rarely my first choice. I'd almost always prefer anything from Great Lakes Brewing Co. over Yuengling.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back