Yum...

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
*EDIT* DAMMIT, wrong forum sorry, move request being sent.

009_2.jpg

013_2.jpg

021_2.jpg

All shot from the good old kitchen window

Last edited:
what are you talking about he looks just like a tiny... hairy... vermin-esque... person

I agree. Leave it here... I know many men just like this little guy. :p

I like the first one. Remember that short 5 sec video that went around a while ago of the Dramatic Look hamster...... that first pic reminds me of that. :) it's rather cute.

Nice gets tho. Did he scamper off as you inched a little closer?

Dramatic Chipmunk (that's what its called, even though its technically a prairie dog...)

Last edited by a moderator:
That last shot is great, the composition is perfect.

They all seem really saturated, is that your film?

That last shot is great, the composition is perfect.

They all seem really saturated, is that your film?

I did not do any color adjustment in the scanner and My processing software has a saturation slider with 0 being desaturated greyscale and 100 being...kabloooie of color. I keep that at fifty almost always and that is where it was at so...I have to assume it is the film itself, but I suck with CG post work so I might have inadvertently done something that boosted it, but the prints where pretty vivid too so.....

I was in my house when I took these, no inching this time, but yeah they do that, normally.

Oops you're right, you did say that after the photos. Still nice shots, and congrats on your recent move from the people forum :)

Oops you're right, you did say that after the photos. Still nice shots, and congrats on your recent move from the people forum :)

Lol yeah, I had to send another PM to a different mod, I think the first one might have gotten over looked, either that or I sent the wrong link I don't know.

With that kind of stuff I send only one link to one mod. The reason being that as a mod on another forum, there is nothing I hate more than sorting threw reports and finding them alredy taken care of by some one else because the person who filed the report sent it to everyone.

Most reactions

Back