Status
Not open for further replies.

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if Z6 users could give me their thoughts on the camera mostly focused on dynamic range and low light capabilities but also any other general observations regarding handling etc. There are a ton of reviews online but I prefer some real user opinions. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Honestly speaking I am not a Z6 user but I was considering buying it once, probably you should see a camera review from this australian guy, I bet he can tell about camera's low light capabilities better than anyone else:

I watched the Fro Knows Photo review last night..57 minutes. He made me want a Z6.

Thanks guys. I am considering selling all my Panasonic gear and getting into this system.

I'm a Z6 user!

I can tell you what I like and what I don't like about the camera, and probably answer most questions about it, but comparing it to others is not easy...and most likely not necessary.

I love mine by the way!

Love my Z 6! I also have a D850 and find myself shooting the Z 6 most of the time, probably because of the smaller (but still large enough!) file size and the lighter weight.

The Z 6 image quality is quite good, and the autofocus system is quick and accurate (in my opinion).

Saw a comparison on the Z6, EOS R, and Sony a7 III ON dPreview a couple days ago...the Z6 has been improved markedly since its early days, and the EOS R has gone from being the highest-priced camera of the three to the lowest-priced model of the three.

The Z6 is clearly above almost all "regular" mirrorless and dslr models in video capability.

I just checked a local retailer here in Perth. It may vary from store to store but probably not by that much. These are all body only.
EOS R: A$3000
Z6: A$3000
A7III: A $3299

Australia has long been known to have high camera prices. So the EOS R is the same price as the Z6, and the Sony is $299 more than its two closest competitors.

Unfortunately you are correct. Plus the $A has dropped considerably to the $US.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The cheapest I could find at the moment where I live:

Sony A7 III - 2271 USD
Nikon Z6 - 1925 USD
Canon EOS R - 2468 USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back