gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bored this evening.
So I just went out and grabbed a few shots outside my apartment.
Bitter cold and theres a strong fog heading my way.
Only Raw editing and noise reduction applied to these.

1)
IMG_6686.jpg

2)
IMG_6693.jpg

3)
IMG_6700.jpg

4)
IMG_6701.jpg

5)
IMG_6704.jpg

6)
IMG_6707.jpg

Enjoy :}

Nice series giz.

I think if you clone out the black thing in the water (looks like a bag) in #2, that would change that shot from good...to outstanding :thumbup:

WOW these are really atmospthric(sp?) had some fog tonight but didn't want to brave the cold this time im sure there will be plenty more foggy nights to come :lol:

Beautiful! the second one is my fav

Thanks guys :)

I'll try cloning the bag out, but I thought it kinda added something to the shot.... heh :p

I'll repost it once I edit it

I'm glad they arrested someone in Ipswitch ... else these'd give me a fright ;) ... I mean, a photo such as #2 here and a "ripper" out and about ... whoa :shock:
Don't you think so?

Anyhow. I love the atmosphere you managed to capture here, and I am a great fan of this very #2, bag or no bag ... I think I will always like it with the near focus and the spots of light in the background and those people disappearing into the fog and light ...

... and I also instantly liked the first.

The last does not speak to me at all, I'm afraid, and the one before that speaks in a very low voice, if at all... and I am not overly happy with the sepia toning, prefer the straightforward b&w here. ;)

I wasn't very happy with the last one.
It went really weird when I resized it.

That ones not sepia toned hehe, thats the colours. It was really dull and all the spotlights put that low tone over the canal in that area. Which is why I shot them in B&W, but I actually liked the colours in that one image.

Jack the Ripper style. hehe :}
So many bad things happen over here.... you just get used to having dodgey people around.

woodsac said:
Nice series giz.

I think if you clone out the black thing in the water (looks like a bag) in #2, that would change that shot from good...to outstanding :thumbup:

#2 is my favorite too. But how about a crop (just above the bag) instead of cloning? IMO that would draw more attention to the people. Just a thought.

pascal

Fantastic, I wish I lived somewhere with that much oppertunity for photos. Great set!

Hehe.
I guess I don't realise how much potential Birmingham has for photos.
I always crave being in the open country to get isolated shots. :{}

Most reactions

Back