Zec@Work: He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

:eyebrows: Seriously awesome photos! I'm just not crazy about the pose in the last one. And I find the sprigs of grass distracting in I think #14.

:eyebrows: Seriously awesome photos! I'm just not crazy about the pose in the last one. And I find the sprigs of grass distracting in I think #14.

Thank you for your comments. I'll take note of that patch of grass as you mentioned. :)

Numbers 9, 20 and 23 are the best of the crop for me. I'm sure he's very pleased with all of these, though.

And I echo the burger & milkshake comment :lol:

Zeckson I like #20 good shot. First page the images are really unreal and I don't like them one bit. Page two is a lot better, I'd seriously consider these images.

Note: I'm not attracted to males so I'd imagine people who are could be more sexually specific ;)

Zeckson I like #20 good shot. First page the images are really unreal and I don't like them one bit. Page two is a lot better, I'd seriously consider these images.

Note: I'm not attracted to males so I'd imagine people who are could be more sexually specific ;)

Thank you for your comments. :)

Not what I was expecting. I normally love your portrait work, but Im not sure about the processing on some of these. The compositions and lighting are great, but some look a little to over processed. Its just a personal taste, Im sure others are going to love them. I would not like to run into him in a dark alley. Looks like he just got a degree in kicking some ass...

Not what I was expecting. I normally love your portrait work, but Im not sure about the processing on some of these. The compositions and lighting are great, but some look a little to over processed. Its just a personal taste, Im sure others are going to love them. I would not like to run into him in a dark alley. Looks like he just got a degree in kicking some ass...

Thank you for your comments. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back