Zenit TTL problem 1/60

Mak93

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello nice to become member in this nice forum. i came here because i need help .
i have and old Zenit TTL camera. she works almost perfectly . and the seed of 1/60
the second curtain does not close all the way and this is the results(the right part of the photo )
000012.jpg

what can i do about it.???
sorry if i wrought it in a wrong section i will try to learn how the forum operates .

Perhaps you might get more responses if you posted this in the Film Photography section: Photography Forum

As for the shutter issue, I'm not sure what is going on or why you'd have that lag at that speed but not at others. Many film cameras use 1/60 as the flash sync point, and maybe that has something to do with it? Beyond that, I'm not familiar enough with shutters or that camera to understand why you're having that issue, but perhaps others can chime in.

Perhaps you might get more responses if you posted this in the Film Photography section: Photography Forum

As for the shutter issue, I'm not sure what is going on or why you'd have that lag at that speed but not at others. Many film cameras use 1/60 as the flash sync point, and maybe that has something to do with it? Beyond that, I'm not familiar enough with shutters or that camera to understand why you're having that issue, but perhaps others can chime in.
thank you very much for your replay i will try your suggestion and repost it in the section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back