bulldurham

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Funny how different people react to cameras. Some smile, some shirk away...

Attachments

• zep-fan.jpg
    zep-fan.jpg
    376.5 KB · Views: 162
Tell me what you don't think constitutes street in this image...there is loads of ambiguity, mystery, straight on capture...other than HCB's shadow on the wall.....what else?

Tell me what you don't think constitutes street in this image...there is loads of ambiguity, mystery, straight on capture...other than HCB's shadow on the wall.....what else?
I don't dispute for a moment that it's street photography, but your conention that:
...street doesn't get much better than this.
seems a bit strong IMO. While the image has some interest & merit, it certainly doesn't hold my attention in near the way that some of our other street photographer's work does.

Speaking of Zeppelin fans... Last month I went out for a lunch break and guess who was singing right there in front of me. THAT is where street does not get better than this for an old Zepp fan :headbang: .
My only regret was I had only a 18 mm pocket camera on me, so could not take a proper picture.

Plant_at_Beeb.w.jpg

I guess that would depend on your interpretation of "street" as from what I've observed as "street" here, for the most part is not even close.

I'm really hating the "street" label more and more - even when it may actually be decent "street".
There is so much bad "street" out there that, even if I might take a good street shot, I no longer want it called "street".
"Street" is is the new term for hipster crap as far as I'm concerned.

Bump...street doesn't get much better than this.

Yes it does.

I guess that would depend on your interpretation of "street" as from what I've observed as "street" here, for the most part is not even close.
Based on your definition of the term... I would respectfully submit that there are as many definitions & descriptions of a given genre as there are photographers.

Speaking of Zeppelin fans... Last month I went out for a lunch break and guess who was singing right there in front of me. THAT is where street does not get better than this for an old Zepp fan :headbang: .
My only regret was I had only a 18 mm pocket camera on me, so could not take a proper picture.

View attachment 86765

I listened to the Jo Whiley show a few nights ago when RP was guest - just great!

Zeppelin Rules! :headbang:

And I'm giving this thread a 50/50 chance of turning into a $h*t show and getting locked. My favorite!

:popcorn:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back