Zion National Park

You won't need a wet suit, you overachievers, you....I was in that river in November once. Just put on the wet socks with some kind of supportive sports sandals. You will look fashionably geeky and be quite protected against the water's chill. :D I DO expect many photos of this, Voo...

Let's break down the definitions here...wetsuit...drysuit.

Wetsuit, get wet. Drysuit, stay dry ;)

Wetsuit, get cold. Drysuit, stay warm ;)

:lol:

Wetsuits allow the water to penetrate the suit, and they use the warmth of your body to warm up the thin later of water that collects inside of the suit. Dry suits don't allow water to get in at all, people often wear fleece clothing underneath them to stay nice and warm.

Ok, thanks. So are you guys up for a hike through the water with the proper equipment. It looks to me that there would be a wealth of photographic oppurtunities that most people would miss due to the nature of this hike. We may even want to reserve the equipment. I was thinking Sunday. Othwerise we could probably wing it and rent it on a whim if we feel inclined to take the hike.

Sounds like fun to me, although I have a bad feeling they are gonna have restrictions based on the time of year (and likely high water) while we are there.

Now, to protect the cameras that really matter...hmmm :)

Most reactions

Back