Zipper Face 2012

No, it wasn't she said. She also couldn't eat/drink anything because it would ruin the makeup around her mouth.

That's awesome!! How did she get into doing this?

Props on the music.

Does she watch that Face Off show on the SyFy channel?

It's the same track from the GoPro Hero3 promo. I don't know how she got it. Not that I'm aware of but I'll let her know about it.

Too lazy to watch all the way, but it's just liquid latex, a zipper, and fast-dry fake blood n' gore right? Makeups too, of course.

Too lazy to watch all the way, but it's just liquid latex, a zipper, and fast-dry fake blood n' gore right? Makeups too, of course.

sure...in the same way that taking a picture is just pressing a button.

Thanks for posting the video - interesting to see how your wife created that look. I liked the stills to. :thumbup:

I didn't realize how much went into it until I watched the video as I didn't stand in there and watch her do it. I just know it takes 1-3 hours depending on how far she takes it.

sure...in the same way that taking a picture is just pressing a button.
I know technique goes in, I do some prosthetic stuff myself. :p I was asking more about what materials she used. :)

She's got a kit she put together. Standard makeup and other materials. Like the "gore" on the left cheek (that she takes the toothpick to) is actually toilet paper that was makeup'd over.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back