Zoo - Lions

BoblyBill

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The cubs were pretty playful while I was there but my mom called in the middle and I couldn't hold my phone in one hand and shoot a gripped Canon 40D with a 70-200 f2.8 IS with a 1.4x tele in the other so I didn't get much of them playing :(.

CLICK ON PICS FOR HIGHER-RES

you should do what I do with mobile phones - either leave them at home or leave them off when shooting ;)

Really like the first two in this series, good job not cutting of the tail in 1 (chances are I probably would have ;))
and was the dad hiding?

Thanks Overread... Dad was not hiding. They seperate him from mom and kids, and this particular day he was hiding to the point were it was hard to get pictures of him and the picture didn't really turnout to be good enough to make this thread's cut.

interesting - lions are normally quite social cats (especailly social when you compare them to other cats) I guess the fact that he can't chase off the male cubs (only kill them since there is no escape from a pen)

Well, I've heard (not that I know really) that the male will eat the cubs if he feels threatened.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back