Zoo Rescue

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I rescued this from a quick deposit in the trash. When I first took this at the zoo the other night, I wanted to get the rays from the sunset in the background of the lions on the rocks, but the pic came out badly under exposed, especially the lions and rocks. I took this into photoshop and played around with the levels on the rocks and lions to bring them out more but left the background as it was. Im just dissappointed that it looks like a cut and paste job now.

142_4206AAA.JPG

thank God for PS ;)

whoa dude.....this is a great shot. the lions lazily hanging around coupled with that awesome sky...what a shot Chiller! i wonder how many shots we've all trashed thinking they weren't worth tweaking....i'd hate to imagine ;)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Jon. I was already to dump it and thought, maybe...just maybe there is a chance. I did not want to let the sunset get away , and after 20 minutes playing in PS, it ended up like this. I dont think I will ditch anything now untill I try.

Wow Chiller! What a shot! Those rays of sunlight are just so striking. Plus it has big cats in it... another one of my weaknesses. It is a very powerful image. I'm really glad that you took the time to play in PS with this one. We all would have missed out on a really amazing pic!

:thumbup: so this one was just lion around, 'eh?? and you messed with it, and tamed it up a bit??? :D

love it...i agree with all the above comments... just the look of the sky is amazing...

as far as what jonmikal said about having pics we ditch...you pro's speak for yourself... the ones i ditch are for sure ditchable!!! billy graham couldnt save them....(sorry mr graham..joke...) :badangel:

i try to save everything i can..and still can not tote ya'lls lenses.... :hail:

just an very cool shot there chiller....this is one i could look at all the time...
you always put up the best shots....!!

Thank you everyone for the amazing comments and compliments. I appreciate all of them . Thanx again.

The picture does have a surreal look to it. I see it as eye candy, well composed and the effect really works well, in fact I like the picture a lot.

This is a great photo....and you were going to trash it.? How did you get that "fantasy" look to it?. It is very nice

:badangel: Wonderful shot Chiller!
gotta love those rays... looks such a surreal setting..great capture :D
bravo! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back