Zoo Walk Part I - a Kitty-Palooza

Awesome pics. I like the (expression?) in #3. Awesome composure and super sharp!

The first three kitty shots are fantabulous, Especially love the Amur leopard & the Jaguar shots.. Is that scholar tiger, a cub? Seems a bit too furry.

As I have said before should not be in wildlife forum these are captive and not wild
Not to offend you, but there won't be too many posts in this part of the forum if we only post pictures from safaris and wilderness. And to be fair, animals are part of Nature even when they are in the zoo..

Last time i looked there were no concrete blocks out on the savana

Bonus kitty!!!. BELLY RUB!!!!!

Todd, you rock . Even if you didn't tell me in advance about the bonus kitty.

The second is a female, I think her name is Isabella. She's the one lounging in the water and then later on sleeping on her back. She is just beautiful - but she's no cub. That is one seriously big kitty there.. lol. She isn't quite as goofy as the big male Siberian they have indoors but she does have her moments.
Seriously who gives these names, I would have named them Nala (the lioness) and Tigger (because of his persona) :D.

When did you check last? They installed fresh concrete blocks this Sunday. :lmao:

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know about Isabella.....I just love her very much. All of them are very very nice but I like Isabella the most besides being a namesake.

Thanks for letting me know about Isabella.....I just love her very much. All of them are very very nice but I like Isabella the most besides being a namesake.
She is definitely a favorite, I try to get by to see her whenever she's outside. She can be pretty playful but she's not a total goofball like the male they have.. lol.

The first three kitty shots are fantabulous, Especially love the Amur leopard & the Jaguar shots.. Is that scholar tiger, a cub? Seems a bit too furry.

As I have said before should not be in wildlife forum these are captive and not wild
Not to offend you, but there won't be too many posts in this part of the forum if we only post pictures from safaris and wilderness. And to be fair, animals are part of Nature even when they are in the zoo..

Is that good enough for you?

$IMG_1694_2.jpg

#3 is my absolute favorite. The colors are outstanding and it looks ready to pounce at you! Great job!

Kitty Soft!

Bonus kitty!!!. BELLY RUB!!!!!

Todd, you rock . Even if you didn't tell me in advance about the bonus kitty.

Lol.. let me guess, you could never wait till Christmas to open your presents either.

#3 is my absolute favorite. The colors are outstanding and it looks ready to pounce at you! Great job!

Kitty Soft!

Thanks Aedai - the jaguar they have is just beautiful, I do wish sometimes that the lighting in there was a bit better but you do what you can :)

Todd, I'm half German we open our presents Christmas eve. :mrgreen:

Really into number 3.

like number 1 ,3 and of course all the others al:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back