Zoobie-Doobie-Dooooo!

JacaRanda

Hobbyist Birdographer
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Excellent! My favorites are the unnumbered and #4.

It's a phenomenal set Jaca - #2 and #4 in particular. Home run my friend.

Thank you sir. You know the name Rob Benz, came up several times yesterday while shooting these guys. Hopefully Wifey will come along and steal my thunder with some shots of her own.

Oh, and DARN the sun again. It was harsh - no pun intended; drove both me and the camera nuts. (Well, me..nuttier than usual)

Wow. This is a great set. Number 4 is my favorite, something about those eyes.

Thanks baturn. That part of the wall on his right side was a real pain. They were inside the cave/enclosure and that rock was totally blown out. Basically I cropped the crap out of it :lmao:. Glad both you and Robbins like that one.

Thanks baturn. That part of the wall on his right side was a real pain. They were inside the cave/enclosure and that rock was totally blown out. Basically I cropped the crap out of it :lmao:. Glad both you and Robbins like that one.

I love the final composition on that one - it's just outstanding. Just leads you right to the subject perfectly.

Nice set Jaca, I actually like #5 the best. I might just change the crop a little, like this.

Attachments

• $14691868329_1a5d871264_c.jpg
    $14691868329_1a5d871264_c.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 97
Great set. I like 2, 4, and 5 the best. In #4, he really looks mean and mad about something.

Some really great shots. Have to go with. #4.

You've really been posting some amazing work Jaca :hail:

Their facial expressions and eyes always make me think I'm looking deep into their minds. But probably not. I still love gorilla photos, though. And chimps, and orangutans especially! Nice shots, thanks!

Most reactions

Back