Zoooooooooooooomers!

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another first, something i wanted to try... don't know how many of you dig it :lmao:

59bb040c.jpg

75f00278.jpg

c2cec745.jpg

thanks for looking :hail:

zoooomers ahem.... i dont know if it is a word lol..
focus at a point and zoom out and it goes wooooooosh :D

sure thing hanno... post away..
btw.. these weren't shot using a tripod... all hand held at slow shutters.. wasn't allowed my tripod in for some funny reason

Many places don't allow tripods because they seem to automatically think 'professional commercial shot' where the picture will be used for something. Not that you need a tripod as much nowadays with digital and changing ISO at a drop of the hat. I know when I went to Cancun none of the places we went (like Chiciniza) allowed me to take my tripod. I would have had to apply for a $150 permit in advance to do so. They didn't want folks to take 'postcard worthy' shots of the stuff where I might make money off it.

thanks everyone
Scott- would love to see yours..
Hanno - the first was at 1/3, the second and third were at 1 second.. i got big hands.. only dont know if they are steady :D these are pretty shaky...

Think you know I love these shots mansi. Especially number 3. :)
A tripod is totally not necessary for these type of shots. Handholding just adds to the randomness and spontaneity of the shots.

iSellJerseyShore said:
Thats kinda how I start to see things after working 3 long nights.....
lol i know what you mean! hehe

thank you Jon! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back