The Coffee House

Last evening was the oldest grand's 8th grade formal. Met at the park with her friends for photos. The trees are not full shade so I had to just go with some dapple light in some photos. After giving each girl direction on posing I would say that looks good or perfect. They liked the fake laugh prompt and the walking with arms linked. I got 45 keepers in 30 minutes of group, individual and by twos in 3 locations. Lots of others were taking photos at the gazebo and we lucked out with a short break between groups.

Afterwards, I told the girls to have fun at the dance. I then added that they did a great job. As I was walking away I heard one of them say "We know" LOL. I asked my daughter if she heard that and she said yes that is 8th grade sass :lol:

@CherylL I saw them on FB. Great job!

hi all, had a day out driving around the local area. I saw this and thought you youngsters would like to see how cars were....
this day out was the last time my old Dog, Alfie, went for a ride.... I had to make that hard call and have him put to sleep.

Condolences on your loss. Pets can bring such joy in their short lives, which makes their passing even harder.

@CherylL I saw them on FB. Great job!
Thanks Bill! Daughter was a big help to keep things moving at warp speed. I had sent her screen shots of poses. She was cat wrangler and in charge of hair in the face and necklace placements. A few shots the wind blew one girl's hair into another's face.

@Original katomi

Sorry about your dog - I missed that post. It’s the worst! I’m sure you gave him a wonderful life.

Mother Nature with her cold/warm/cold/hot/cold flashes is confusing the plant life just noticed our Christmas Cactus is blooming again.

Attachments

• 20240421_153223.jpg
    20240421_153223.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
hi all, had a day out driving around the local area. I saw this and thought you youngsters would like to see how cars were....
this day out was the last time my old Dog, Alfie, went for a ride.... I had to make that hard call and have him put to sleep.
So sorry to hear about Alfie, katomi. Never an easy decision. Condolences. :heartpump:

Sorry your pal had to leave mate, creatures are everything.

Mother Nature with her cold/warm/cold/hot/cold flashes is confusing the plant life just noticed our Christmas Cactus is blooming again.
Yeah the spring bulbs here are protruding through the soil and there's still a month left of autumn left. Planet earth is a mess.

Lmao, bloody Binky hey i thought he was under the thornless blackberry bush all afternoon and mid morning with Thumper.

Nope he's been zipped up in the swag most of the day, better not have pee'd in there😂.

Ps. No pic i was to busy laughing, dopey bunny!

Last edited:

It's always a tough decision, even when you know it's best. Hoping you and your family are doing OK mate. 🙂

Most reactions

Back