terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
That's the current post-count of TPF - quite a milestone!

Not too shabby for a forum that was started by someone in their own living room, many years ago.... :lol:

Congrats, Chase! You owe it all to the WA thread. ;)

And three people in this thread have over 48,600 posts between them.
If we include some of the other big hitters like Corinna I'm sure we would find most of that 1,000,000 :lol:

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! :shocked:

I've been here a year longer than you! (gr 2 taunting voice) hehehe. Infact, (still taunting) I remember when you first joined everyone though of leaving because it smelled so much. :)

hee hee tee hee. I'm just joking... But I can't beleive i wasted my 4000th post with that trollop.

Infact, (still taunting) I remember when you first joined everyone though of leaving because it smelled so much. :)

you mean... people noticed me :blushing:

Me too. Slow and steady wins the race. I mean, look at Hertz and Corry. They got where they did by spaming their way to the top but they'll let their guard down sooner or later. That's when people like me can take over! ;)

Me too. Slow and steady wins the race. I mean, look at Hertz and Corry. They got where they did by spaming their way to the top but they'll let their guard down sooner or later. That's when people like me can take over! ;)

:biglaugh:

That's cute that you think I'll ever let you surpass me. :mrgreen:

Have I just been marginalized? :er:

Don't you have homework or something to do? :mrgreen:

I finished it. :mrgreen:

I'm superwoman. I am faster than a speeding essay deadline, and I can leap tall postcounts in a single bound. :mrgreen:

.....I seriously don't have a big ego, guys, I'm just in a mood tonight! :lol:

just out of interest, who are the top 10 members for creating threads?

Most reactions

Back