15mm and 50mm lenses for Nikon, Sony a6000

JonA_CT

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My camera has been collecting dust for a variety of reasons, and it's time to start culling gear. I thought I wanted to use photography to make some money, but ultimately, taking commissioned stresses me out more than it's worth, and I just don't need an entire full-frame kit to chase my kids around for photos.

I can get better photos for people who are interested in buying -- with so many items, I didn't feel like messing with photo hosting, so send me your e-mail address and I can take any photos you want of the items.

All prices are via Paypal plus split shipping on carrier of your choice. They are also pretty firm, unless you wanted to make an offer for multiple items.

Nikon D800 -- SOLD

Irix Firefly 15mm f2.4 -- $350
Manual focus ultra-wide lens. This lens has been mounted to my camera less than 5 times. Comes with caps, lens hood, bag, and box.

Sigma 17-35mm f2.8-4 EX aspherical AF-D -- SOLD

Tamron A09 SP AF 28-75mm f/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro Zoom -- $275 (PENDING)

Fast, light, and small, this is a great every-day carry lens for full-frame Nikons. Sharpness is good for the price, and it's literally half the size of the Nikon f2.8 lenses. Comes with caps and lens hood.

NIKON 80-200MM F/2.8 D MACRO ED -- SOLD

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 (non-ART) -- $300

Fast, normal length lens. This thing is sharp sharp sharp. It's not quite the beast that the ART version is, but this lens lived on my camera constantly. Caps, hood, case, and box.

Nikon 85mm f/1.8 G -- SOLD

2 Yongnuo YN685 and YN622N-TX Wireless Trigger -- $150 (I have two of these deals -- 4 flashes and 2 triggers total)
(SALE PENDING)

Solid way to get into off-camera flash. The first person to buy this deal will get a 3rd YN685 that's missing the plastic on the AF assist (still works perfectly). The second person will get the Neewer flash. The Neewer flash won't play with the transmitters, but can be an optical slave.

Sony a6000, kit lens, bag, fotodiox adapter, some other goodies -- $450

Great entry into mirrorless cameras, and there are some members here who do great work with them.

Untitled by jwa04, on Flickr

Last edited:
Time to assemble the team in the Fuji prayer room. JonA CT, JonA CT.... Someone get Father Fuji here right away....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back