1st Stab at Automotive shooting...(No 56k)

SkWeEkiE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abrownphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, this was my first time shooting anything automotive related. This is my 97' Yamaha and '02 RSX.

Feel free to nit-pick all day long. I can't learn if i don't know what i am doing wrong!

Enjoy:

Great job, they sure do feel nice and pretty! The reflections and lighting on the car is really nice, and the close up of the bike wheel is probably my fav.

Regards,
Peter Witham

Photo #1 - Hot bike but the background ruins this shot. The No Parking sign is distracting. Would be a really good shot if there was a better setting. The reflection also takes away, my eyes kept glancing to it trying to figure out what was in the reflection.

Photo #2 - Don't really perfer the angle of this shot. The licence plate shouldn't be peeking in. Maybe try a differen't angle so the muffler looks like its part of something.

Photo #3 - I like this one. Has an abstract feel to it.

Photo #4 - Really nice shot! It would really sweet if the headlights were on..and if that car wasn't in the background.

Photo #5 - That a red fire hydrant in the back? Looks like the car has a party hat on-hehe. Another nice shot but I'd change the background. The building doesn't do much. The plants are nice but the building takes away. Also, what's that in the middle of the windshield?...

Photo #6 - Great shot! Would be nice to see the Honda symbol a bit better though.

Photo #7 - Good idea, but again watch the background.

Great job with your shoot! Love the car and bike, wish I had them..I just got a darn sporty cavalier...:er:

Hope these comments help.

pacereve said:
Photo #1 - Hot bike but the background ruins this shot. The No Parking sign is distracting. Would be a really good shot if there was a better setting. The reflection also takes away, my eyes kept glancing to it trying to figure out what was in the reflection.

Photo #2 - Don't really perfer the angle of this shot. The licence plate shouldn't be peeking in. Maybe try a differen't angle so the muffler looks like its part of something.

Photo #3 - I like this one. Has an abstract feel to it.

Photo #4 - Really nice shot! It would really sweet if the headlights were on..and if that car wasn't in the background.

Photo #5 - That a red fire hydrant in the back? Looks like the car has a party hat on-hehe. Another nice shot but I'd change the background. The building doesn't do much. The plants are nice but the building takes away. Also, what's that in the middle of the windshield?...

Photo #6 - Great shot! Would be nice to see the Honda symbol a bit better though.

Photo #7 - Good idea, but again watch the background.

Great job with your shoot! Love the car and bike, wish I had them..I just got a darn sporty cavalier...:er:

Hope these comments help.
I actually thought the same thing about the plate in the shot, but i still personally liked the angle, so decided to post anyways!

Yeah i already knew that the car would prove to be a distraction but... i am still learning

I didn't even notice the hydrant until you mentioned it haha. The thing in the middle of the windshield is a cell phone holder. I have Verizon's Navigation so i put my phone there, and NEVER get lost!

Well, i would like to that the both of you for commenting! i have a lot to learn, but feel better knowing that i am off to a good start :lmao:

No problem. You've done a great job for just starting off. Hope to see more!

A navigation system huh?...man do I need one of those! :lol:

pacereve said:
No problem. You've done a great job for just starting off. Hope to see more!

A navigation system huh?...man do I need one of those! :lol:
yeah i found the NAV feature by mistake one day just messing with my phone. since my phone opens like this:
LG_The_V.jpg

It is really usefull in the car or walking. I even use it on my bike! (Yamaha)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back