2 more from the weekend!

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
messed with these in PS, had fun! I like this program, but i would rather just post what the camera sees.

vert00051DSC_8011b.jpg

vert00050DSC_7956bbb.jpg

thanks for looking.. all critique welcome

That's a wonderful squirrel shot. I wish I could get that close to the ones who visit our garden. They run up the tree as soon as I set foot outside.
I like the second one to. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to both of you.. these squirrels are quite tame and they are new born only a few months ago., and have little fear of humans.. I feed them everyday, so I am their buddy! I have a sliding door off my kitchen, and poke my 70-300 outside and shoot away .. I try to shoot in shady conditions., less harsh shadows., and I like the shallow dof, and blurred background.

thanks Canoncan, I will use this PS when I need to, but I don't have time to sit here for hours messing with one pic., but it is an awesome tool, and it can take a junk photo and make it worth looking at, in some cases. Looking forward to learning layers.

nice pictures ray!! u doin really good! so proud of u! and i love u so much! thanks for posting our pictures too. so happy to have u see u soon! miss u!mwah!!! :hug:: :hug::

i really like these. i feel like i could reach out and touch the squirrel... and the mama and ducklings are just darling!!

i'm assuming you llive very close by to this spot, the one with the lighthouse.
it's just such a breathtaking place. i love the other photos you've taken of it.
how big is it? can you look right out your front door and see this, or is it some
place you go? perhaps you've covererd this all before, and if so, i apologize
for asking. it just looks like such a lovely, peaceful spot... something out
of a painting.

Great work again Raymond. Both of these are very well done.

sweet_daisy said:
nice pictures ray!! u doin really good! so proud of u! and i love u so much! thanks for posting our pictures too. so happy to have u see u soon! miss u!mwah!!! :hug:: :hug::

i knew there was something behind the inspiration! i love you too man! :hug::

very impressive work, keep em coming! :thumbup:

I lovvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee number 2. The lighthouse isn't what is important in the shot...which is typically what people would shoot ;) The squirrel is cute too

Ferny-try feeding them peanuts...

Ferny-try feeding them peanuts...
We do! We've had three in the garden at the same time. They grab the nuts then run off and bury them. We even tried a doughnut once. That was fun, watching it shoot up the tree. :mrgreen:

thanks to everyone for such kind words, coming from such incredibly talented people, its a wonderful thing!

JonMikal.., thanks for the hug, and I love you 2 bro!

Daisy, you will always be my dream come true .. muuah! (u 2 Jon)

kalee, please ask anything you like, anytime! This lighthouse is about 1 mile drive from my house, here on Lake Ontario., this was my first visit here in many years, I used to come here to lauch my boat. I was very lucky on this day to have so many opprotunities to shoot here.. all this past Sunday. The lighthouse it not too big, and I hope to return someday for some different angles on it from my boat..

Thanks to everyone., you all are amazing.. here is the original.. untouched of the geese. just resized.. I really thought it was junk!!

vert00052DSC_7956.jpg

Those pictures are great. I love the picture of the ducks, nice job with the rule of thirds, really good depth on the shot too with the lighthouse in the background. I don't have any squirells in my new neighborhood, (its new with no trees), but in my old one we had black squirells. Excellent detail on this pic, reminds me of home!

:thumbup:

awwww cute!!! the first one is quite simmilar to what have Corry posted here a looooong time ago :D:D

Most reactions

Back