2000th Post (56k)

those little guys are awesome :D beautiful photographs!

view4mheaven said:
I am prepared to die...id die happy:lol:
I have to admit it would worth it

All of these are great!! BUT ..... 11 and 12 especially 12 are my favorites!! :)

Loving 1 as well.. The colors are great in that picture!

Holly said:
All of these are great!! BUT ..... 11 and 12 especially 12 are my favorites!! :)

Loving 1 as well.. The colors are great in that picture!
I had a feeling you might like the otters :lol:

Hai lost Prophet,
Congratulations on your 2000th post. And Thank you very much for the beautiful shots. It would be better if we were given a chance to download and save the photos for our desktop.
Thank you

amiably,
Ravi Kiran.

You've got some stunning animal shots there well done and thanks for sharing :D

LaFoto said:
Tell us more, Ray: our Andy does "Line Dancing"? :biggrin:
Cool.
Photography is not his hobby then. No.
We can tell.... :er:

Once again, Andy: these are GREAT!

He's quite famous for his line dancing in these here parts.
Can't you imagine him with his tassled and embroidered shirt and his red cowboy boots!?.

Hoppy said:
He's quite famous for his line dancing in these here parts.
Can't you imagine him with his tassled and embroidered shirt and his red cowboy boots!?.
sorry Hoppy what did you say? You dont want anymore discount?

BTW I thought you were the one in the funny hat

lostprophet said:
sorry Hoppy what did you say? You dont want anymore discount?

BTW I thought you were the one in the funny hat

I take it all back, I never said a word, someone else said that, you can't prove it was me, I wasn't there... ummmm errrr help!?

LaFoto said:
Tell us more, Ray: our Andy does "Line Dancing"? :biggrin:
Cool.
Photography is not his hobby then. No.
We can tell.... :er:

Once again, Andy: these are GREAT!

LaFoto -- Sadley,despite his protestations - that's how I met Andy.
I was minding my own business and trying to get home late one evening and there he was stood in the middle of the road dressed like the 'Rhinestone Cowboy' dancing for all he was worth down the line in the middle of the street. When he came to a break in the line he would do one of those strange sideways steps, push his thumbs into the deeply embossed leather belt with a silver bull's head motive, and reverse his steps. Despite a long and very good friendship it is not something we talk about but as everyone will agree his photography has reached a very high standard and I think it is time for him to (excuse pun) break with the line dancing and concentrate on something he is good at.
If you ask me really nicely I dare say I could find a photo of the Milky Bar Kid strutting his stuff.
:heart: 'Be still my beating Heart'

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
LaFoto -- Sadley,despite his protestations - that's how I met Andy.
I was minding my own business and trying to get home late one evening and there he was stood in the middle of the road dressed like the 'Rhinestone Cowboy' dancing for all he was worth down the line in the middle of the street. When he came to a break in the line he would do one of those strange sideways steps, push his thumbs into the deeply embossed leather belt with a silver bull's head motive, and reverse his steps. Despite a long and very good friendship it is not something we talk about but as everyone will agree his photography has reached a very high standard and I think it is time for him to (excuse pun) break with the line dancing and concentrate on something he is good at.
If you ask me really nicely I dare say I could find a photo of the Milky Bar Kid strutting his stuff.
:heart: 'Be still my beating Heart'

Ray you have now been taken off my Christmas card list :greenpbl:

words fail me

Hoppy said:
I take it all back, I never said a word, someone else said that, you can't prove it was me, I wasn't there... ummmm errrr help!?

I don't believe it - withdrawing under the threat of loss of discount.
Don't you know they at 20% as soon as you walk throught he door and then take 5% off so you feel good. Next you'll be going long with him on a 'Ho Down Nite' just to squeeze another 2% of discount or maybe wear that 'Roy Rogers' outfit he has at home.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back