Website
www.bevelheaven.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1375.jpg

#1 Opening Ceremony

IMG_1746.jpg

#2 Reflection Pool

man I wish I had brought a better camera to the games..... I was on a 1 month trip in Italy and around Greece, I wanted to travel light so only brough a coolpix 5700....... You get the idea though. Look at these for composition, not clarity..... Things would have been alot diferent had I had the full rig.

I really like the lines in the 2nd photo. The first one is a very cool idea, but the slight tilt ruins it for me.

Yeah, the horizon on the first photo sort of spoils the photo.
Symmetry on the second photo is very nice; composition also.

Heya Steve, welcome to ThePhotoForum! :D
How come you were right THERE and in amongst the crowds when the Olympic Games were opened up in Athens back in 2004? Were you one of the sports people there?
The corrected version of 1 is good and I now like this one a lot better than the second. The vanishing point element in the second is appealing, though, no doubt, as is the element of repetition in the trees, fountains and fountain structures. Nice. The colours look like a slight enhancement wouldn't do them bad.

I was a spectator, first day opening ceremony until the last day. I went to a couple dozen events in Athens, Patras, and various other spots with my wife who is Greek. We had a big family get together.

Regarding that photo, notice I straightened out not only the bottom, but also the flame tower, evened up the rails on the sides etc.

The pool shot is straight out of the camera, perhaps if I find some time I will goof around with that one too, and maybe post some of the others I took. Both shots taken with a Nikon 5700.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back