20D body

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do they sell the 20D without the kit lens? If so, whats the price?

Thanks Zach. I think I missed this listing while I was on the B&H site.

Cheers! :D

No problem yo! Are you planning on getting one??? If so I look like this guy :drool:
I'm definitely switching over to canon gear after the new year, I'm gonna pick up a Canon Elan 7 :) Then maybe one day (after I'm out of school) I'll get the 20D or whatever new DSLR canon has!!!

Zach :D

Actually, I would love to get a full frame equipment, but it would be a waste to dump money on a 1DsMkII at this point. I'm happy with my 10D for now.
The only factor that would lure me in to getting a 20D body would be the ISO. Heard high ISO's in 20D are not much of an issue like in 10D. I don't prefer flash. Higher ISO with minimal noise is always welcome.

ibuyplasma.com , i got my 20d body shipped overnight for $1404 just make sure you order it before 3 o'clock on the east cost to get it overnight

I think its cheaper on www.computers.com, but its not from a big camera store like b&h, so you may have to take your chances with who ever you pick from thier list of cheapest sellers. At least theres a feedback thing next to each online store.

Anyone ever buy from one of these places?

Thanks everyone! :)

Most reactions

Back