3 Day Nor'easter crappy shooting weather

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats that saying "when given lemons, make lemonade" So out I went today.
_MSI6006-5-L.jpg

Awesome!! I was up on the coast of Maine this past weekend, and the waves were crazy, but not like this.

Looks more like Iced Tea... to me.... :)

Nice though. Didn't know the waves were up to that intensity around here.

Jake

This season's five-frame collage coming up in..... three.......twooooo.......one!

That's some real nice lemonade there Mike :clap:

I haven't taken a single picture in 2 weeks

I don't see the picture :boggled:

Very nice. I bet that lighthouse has taken a few over the years.:1251:

Awesome!! I was up on the coast of Maine this past weekend, and the waves were crazy, but not like this.
This season's five-frame collage coming up in..... three.......twooooo.......one!

No sequence from this outing. The rain was coming right at me. I was fortunate to get one picture at a time before I had to wipe the lens.

Dang....now THAT's some rain!!!
Maybe look into those 24 Hours of Le Mans lens wipers with the fancy tri-blade wiper inserts!! Oughtta be do-able for 3,4 grand!

That's some real nice lemonade there Mike :clap:

I haven't taken a single picture in 2 weeks

Thanks Bill. You need to get out and take a few pics. Hopefully that eagle will show up soon.

No sequence from this outing. The rain was coming right at me. I was fortunate to get one picture at a time before I had to wipe the lens.
I can relate. was out earlier today and had to wipe my lens multiple times and I was shooting out the car window (rain was coming down near sideways in the wind)
horrid weather for shooting and the dimness kicks up the iso and kills off the colors.

You used those lemons wisely :) Awesome shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back