?

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I usually don’t do this but I started messing with this photo and just could not stop myself. I would very much like to hear everyone’s opinion on what you like and don’t like about the PS work.

For the rest I removed the branch running down the right side of the image
lynde20062504181.jpg

lynde20062504182.jpg

lynde20062504183.jpg

lynde20062504184.jpg

lynde20062504185.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Eric

i like your range of tones and the detail in 3 but i think the mood in 4 is great. How did you get this desaturated effect? Just Hue/Saturation?
As for the removal of the branch, it appears you have done a good job. It makes a huge difference to the quality of the image, well done.

cjoe said:
i like your range of tones and the detail in 3 but i think the mood in 4 is great. How did you get this desaturated effect? Just Hue/Saturation?
As for the removal of the branch, it appears you have done a good job. It makes a huge difference to the quality of the image, well done.

Thanks, #4 is desaturated and #5 is the same with a diffused glow added.

Eric

i knida like 4 best

I like the last desat version with the glow, helps the subject stands out. But saying that... the first is still great as it is, maybe just with the branch removed! Nice!

you know what... my favourite version of this photo is number 1. Bright, intense colours.

Cool! This is the kind of feedback I was looking for. #3 is the same as one with just the branch removed. I really like it as well as #4. I could not decide.

Eric

i couldn't really tell you why, but i seem to prefer #3 and #5... i like them both - desaturated or saturated... :thumbup: nice PS work, love the fungus... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back