6 Nations - Much better than superbowl

Greetings Magali. Haven't seen you for a while.
Good win for France - even though there were a couple of poor line decisions against Scotland.
I can't believe Wales beat England. What were we thinking?

Can't afford it, more's the pity. But I sure am looking forward to the Northern Hemisphere v Southern in a couple of months. THAT is going to be some game.

Hertz van Rental said:
Good win for France - even though there were a couple of poor line decisions against Scotland.

well I could not see the match yesterday ...
I won't miss the next ! ;-)

rugby6yt.jpg

Hertz van Rental said:

I know, I thought we were going to scrape through after our last penalty. Oh well.

Wales weren't that good - we just made a lot of errors and of course we had a couple of good players missing. Still it's about time Wales had some success - they haven't done much for 12 years or so.
I can't believe the disallowed try (his boot never even touched the line) or the offside decision against the number 7 in the Scotland/France game. France didn't deserve to win - they really were not on form.

yeah yeah yeah I know we are loosers inthis kind of sport :) but even though... ... maybe I'll see Polish team somewhen :)

I don't see why Poland shouldn't field a team. The Canadians have a national team, even though they are all amateurs. It shows when they go up against the pro teams but they play with real guts (the Canadian govt. should sort out some funding).
Are there many rugby teams in Poland? My ignorance shows here (Hi Mentos. Long time no see. Been busy?)

It would be nice of Canada's Rugby program had more funding. It would be nice if Canada had more of a developmental program for players. There are plenty of club leagues around but I don't know of any professional leagues. Which means that players have to have real jobs etc. Hey...at least our rugby players can beat anyone else's players at hockey. :lol:

I am sorry for a dumb question what is superbowl !?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back