A Building

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

p151136330-6.jpg

nice! can't beat the name either...

kind of like the people in the bottom left too as they are obscure but when the eyes find them it is kind of a "hey look, people"

Why, yes it is! I bet they also have A Tree.

Nicely done.

Really nice! I love the tonality in this! And yep - its A Building! :)

That's a nice A building...sounds Italian. :allteeth:

Did you use glass filters, and or just PP?

very nice,, I also liked that sign ,, nice and symmetrical with no lens distortion

two things brought up here I don't have. Glass filters, and silver pro. I also have yet to figure out that distortion line and seem to cross it and end up with it on occasion.. Then someone says "hey look distortion" and I am like "chit...."

I like the tension created by allowing the roof peak to go so close to the top of the frame. And while I do kind of like that Red No. 25A type filter look on skies at times, in this case, it looks pretty heavy-handed and too much like artifice. I like the symmetry of the trees on each side of the frame, and the people are a nice treat, but that obviously software-doctored sky just looks...__________. (fill in the blank)

Really nice shot, so long as you clone out that massive spot on the left side :)

Jake

you know, the sky didn't even bother me but now that others brought it up I cant stop looking at it.... arghhh. you all ruined this photo for me!!

Most reactions

Back