www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let me know what you think.

Pfeifer_Judith-02.jpg

AUT_7171.jpg

AUT_6992.jpg

AUT_6989.jpg

The last one, truthfully, is the only one that stands out to me, and i think its because of the angle and architecture. Seems like the others just don't have a focal point/point u know?

Yes, I know what you mean. The first one is my favorite as well :]

Wait, the last one, or the first one? 'Cause the above person said last.

But anyways, haha. I just, I don't know, find the series boring. There's just not distinctive subjects in any shots but the last one, and the last one is underexposed. I don't know, the series just doesn't do a lot for me. But, I think the last shot, with some post-processing work, could be good.

Wait, the last one, or the first one? 'Cause the above person said last.

But anyways, haha. I just, I don't know, find the series boring. There's just not distinctive subjects in any shots but the last one, and the last one is underexposed. I don't know, the series just doesn't do a lot for me. But, I think the last shot, with some post-processing work, could be good.

I meant last, sorry lol.

Ah, I have a unique style and not every one likes that. Thanks for the comments.

I'll throw a vote for the last one as well... I love church photography and I like the underexposure of the last photo, adds a sort of quasi-creepiness to it... I think the underexposure worked well with the weather...

I'll throw a vote for the last one as well... I love church photography and I like the underexposure of the last photo, adds a sort of quasi-creepiness to it... I think the underexposure worked well with the weather...
Thank you, I'm glad that you like it underexposed, that's how I intended it ^^

I think it's pretty interesting that you used "quasi" in reference to a church.. ;)

Ya know? Like Quasimodo? :D Just thought I'd point that out.

Don't mind me my mind works in odd ways..... :p

BTW... as far as the photos go.. I find it difficult to look at them individually if you don't put any type of space in between them.

ttfn
CDL.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back