A factory no more.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I put a couple from this shoot in general gallery but didn't get much response....all infrared with different PP.
350548050_jgbmJ-L-1.jpg

350548151_hV3Qr-L-1.jpg

350548519_KXC7m-L.jpg

350556878_Ajba4-L.jpg

350548233_nDk5z-L-1.jpg

I like these! Great textures and grittiness to them. And I love the shafts of light on the wall in shot 3. In pics 1-3, the way you've composed them really draw my eye through/to the doors and into the shot. Well done.

I like these! Great textures and grittiness to them. And I love the shafts of light on the wall in shot 3. In pics 1-3, the way you've composed them really draw my eye through/to the doors and into the shot. Well done.

thanks very much Antartican....I was a bit wary of hanging around too much on my own, unfamilar place and plenty of evidence re 'activity'. How do I get this moved to the Abandoned Places thread in Themes?

Wow...what a great place Roger. Very cool find. Great horror movie themed place, and a great home for Ripper.:lol:

Nice photos, and the site is cool. So, I take it from the title it has been demoed? Or lol, did you mean it like that because it's abandoned? Forgive me, I've been renovating and am dead tired. :-(

Wow...what a great place Roger. Very cool find. Great horror movie themed place, and a great home for Ripper.:lol:

thanks chiller, yes a great place for a horror film...and Ripper heh heh.

Looks like a place where Chiller would keep some of his "subjects" :)

yes I think I saw some potentials there!

Nice photos, and the site is cool. So, I take it from the title it has been demoed? Or lol, did you mean it like that because it's abandoned? Forgive me, I've been renovating and am dead tired. :-(

ahhh renovator head eh, that's bad....no not been demoed, just referring to it's previous life....plenty of potential for more photos.

well done!

thanks a lot.

ahhh renovator head eh, that's bad....no not been demoed, just referring to it's previous life....plenty of potential for more photos.
thanks a lot.

LOL, not what I meant. I'm an Urban Explorer (gawd I hate labels), so I'd love to go there with my tripod and my lenses. Nah, I'm far from a renovator man. :lol: Just an explorer of old buildings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back