A few from a recent trip to the south of Italy.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1 Looks like a mauseleum, but it was just on the side of the road.
385798697_GvFT6-L-1.jpg

2 Ancient olive tree.
387271134_xrJhQ-L-1.jpg

3 Scary looking door.
387972096_QPxgb-L.jpg

4 Strange night club.
387271239_5i5kR-L.jpg

All images are infrared.

Is that the coolest door or what. I would have that on my house. :D You got some really great deep tones on these. Do you know what the sign in that last photo means?

Nice, I'm really digging that olive tree.

Those clouds in the first :shock: ... wow, they look ever so menacing!
And yes, I understand why Chiller would want THAT door as entrance to his dungeon! :D

Is that the coolest door or what. I would have that on my house. :D You got some really great deep tones on these. Do you know what the sign in that last photo means?

yep a cool door indeed....heh heh the sign is a play on schizophrenia, it's the entrance to a club as far as I can gather.

Nice, I'm really digging that olive tree.

thanks a lot....about 500 years old....apparantly back in the Spanish rule of Italy's south, they paid the locals to plant olive trees, they had to give the first harvest back to Spain.

Those clouds in the first :shock: ... wow, they look ever so menacing!
And yes, I understand why Chiller would want THAT door as entrance to his dungeon! :D

thanks Corrina...dungeon/house :D

Again...very cool!! :O)

thanks a lot.

I like the olive tree a lot. I wish the branches and leaves were a little more defined against the sky, but overall it's my favorite.

These are wonderful. The olive is my fav, too.

I just got back from Northern Italy this past weekend ... my pix don't come close :) -- I was in your neck of the woods (Venice) and had a great time photographing the colors on Burano.

I like the olive tree a lot. I wish the branches and leaves were a little more defined against the sky, but overall it's my favorite.

thanks very much...I did an edit, it looks a bit better I think.

These are wonderful. The olive is my fav, too.

I just got back from Northern Italy this past weekend ... my pix don't come close :) -- I was in your neck of the woods (Venice) and had a great time photographing the colors on Burano.

thanks a lot Ian....shame I didn't know you were coming, could have met up maybe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back