a few from Fiesta Texas

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to Fiesta Texas with my buddies yesterday. It's probably the only thing I'll be doing for Spring Break, but hey, I can't say I did nothing. :)

treecliff2small.jpg

wheelintheskysmall.jpg

The Wagon Wheel

fiestadancersmall.jpg

This one's for the guys. :eyebrows:

yeah, the amusement ride is awesome. seems i've seen that one before???

the last looks like a scene from the movie "selena" :thumbup:

woah! look at the muscles on that dancer's legs!

haha, love Fiesta Texas! Been there too many times!
That first pic.... I've taken that one before..... :lmao:

I googled this "Fiesta, Texas" and came up with this:

fiesta_texas_park_map_large.jpg

So is it only the Theme Park? Or also a town in the near (or would that Town be San Antonio?)

LaFoto said:
I googled this "Fiesta, Texas" and came up with this:

fiesta_texas_park_map_large.jpg

So is it only the Theme Park? Or also a town in the near (or would that Town be San Antonio?)

HAHA! It certainly is big enough. It's RIGHT outside of San Antonio, I believe, which BTW, happens to have the most confusing road system of any place I've ever been!

spiralout said:
HAHA! It certainly is big enough. It's RIGHT outside of San Antonio, I believe, which BTW, happens to have the most confusing road system of any place I've ever been!
It's not as confusing as New Jersey.... I visited there a couple of years ago and couldn't even figure out how to take a left.... had something to do with "JugHandles":meh:
San Antonio... you get used to the roads.... hahaha
btw... if you want to stay at a NICE hotel that is right near Fiesta Texas it's called "La Canterra" great place. :)

I love that Wagon Wheel shot. Great angle and love the fact that it's silhouetted. Lovely stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back