A few from Galveston (NOT 56k friendly)

spiralout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I headed down to Galveston ridiculously early this morning, but I think it was worth it. :D

DSC_7040Small.jpg

DSC_7045small.jpg

3. Who's that guy with his shadow on the wall? (It's me! It's me!)
DSC_7053small.jpg

4. Lighten up, dude! :lmao:
DSC_7057small.jpg

DSC_7115small.jpg

DSC_7099small.jpg

DSC_7085small.jpg

DSC_7121small.jpg

DSC_7132small.jpg

DSC_7135small.jpg

I like the shots, especially the first shot and the beer shot. Reminds me of a lake party where we had buckets of suds for the drinking and then we.... well nevermind about that the point is these are great photos.

Love this series!!! The first two are fantastic, composition, exposure, and colors are just perfect!!! I'm also diggin #9...and #6...and #5 :) And of course also the semi-self portrait of your shadow :lol: Who's the little guy in the pics? He looks like he's having a blast on the jet ski :)

Nevermind the ?, I figured out the answer on your site ;)

Sigh.... good job as always Scott. These are just going to make the shots that I'm going to post in a few days look even more touristy instead of artsy like yours!!! :irked: :sillysmi: :lol:

The first one is my favorite. :thumbsup:

Aoide said:
Sigh.... good job as always Scott. These are just going to make the shots that I'm going to post in a few days look even more touristy instead of artsy like yours!!! :irked: :sillysmi: :lol:

The first one is my favorite. :thumbsup:

I lost my car keys in the process (read: $$$$ and :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: ); they almost weren't worth it!

Hmmm...interesting no.3! If only I had a photo of my shadow on a brick wall...Oh wait... :D
In all seriousness, great pics, we are definately going to Galvaston SOON. No. 7 is AMAZING, I absolutely love it. Post it on devART ao I can favorite it ;)

clarinetJWD said:
Hmmm...interesting no.3! If only I had a photo of my shadow on a brick wall...Oh wait... :D
In all seriousness, great pics, we are definately going to Galvaston SOON. No. 7 is AMAZING, I absolutely love it. Post it on devART ao I can favorite it ;)

We certainly do. And as for the shot, it's already posted, of course, you won't be able to see it until you can get to Starbucks again. :D

Oh, it was worth it, it was, it was, it was!
I wish I could force myself out of bed that early in the morning FOR ONCE! But the warm covers are sooo - enticing. More so (still) than the chance of getting beautiful photos like these (which I would never be able to achieve, anyway, sigh!)

The first one is incredibly good.

Now who was on Galveston?
You?
Aoide?
The two of you together? I am confused.

Wow, LaFoto. You are truly my favorite post-bumper! :D
I think Aoide went a day or two before I did. It's an absolute paradise for photographers, but I've had terrible luck over there: the first time I went I locked my keys in my car in what was probably the worst neighborhood in Galveston, and the second time I lost my keys altogether!

It's only because I haven't been around the board for almost a week, and it changes and changes so much, all the good threads have gone to the pages 3 - 5 (and I am sure there also are photos that are worth looking for and at on page 2 now!), so I go there and look, too. TPF-junkie who I am, I don't want to miss anything, you know?

Soon I'll start spamming the board with my own photos again. Just you wait
aufsmaul.gif

;) :) :D :lol:

Very cool! I love the first one, and the one with the maniquins and also the one with the grass unbrellas and multicolored benches. Sweet! Oh, and the one of the window.

WOw!!!! Awesome series. All of these are very well done, and you have many different subjects. Excellent job!! :thumbup:
oh yeah...is that a crow in the first one. :)

OMG, I hope you're kidding!!! :D That's a seagull! Oh, never mind, you're a Canuck. :rofl: (no offense meant, I'm half-Canadian :) )

Most reactions

Back