TATTRAT

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
jonobrands.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Coolest tree, [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mindanao [/SIZE][/FONT]Gumtree, or Painted gum.

DSLRZOO021.jpg

DSLRZOO157.jpg

DSLRZOO127.jpg

DSLRZOO259.jpg

DSLRZOO209.jpg

DSLRZOO105.jpg

Joe, yes, you did ...

Oh, and that "abstract painting" actually is a TREE!?!?!? No wonder it is called "Painted Gum Tree"!!!

And yes, particularly the light in the photo of the giraffe is nice. But I also like the sharp focus on the monkey's fur, makes him look cuddly of sorts, as if we can almost FEEL his fur from the photo alone.

I also like the composition of the cactus photo, though something tells me that one would want to get angled by a 1.5 degrees clockwise with the top lefthand corner cropped out. So it would then only be bows and lines and spikes and colours.

The blurry background behind the bird photo is intriguing ... I must always bring back to mind that you are on Hawai'i, of course, where - I assume - there always are trees in bloom and nothing is a dead and wintery and grey as nature is where I am...

LOVE the painted gum tree! What neat colours!
The bird seems a bit over-saturated to me, but I really like the one with the two lemurs(?) sitting on the log. You might check the colour (seems a bit blue), but it's a really neat shot!

Thanks all!

The bird is like that naturally, and when you see them spread there wings it is really iridescent and trippy, the colors are awesome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back