Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2299.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

The first one and the last one for me. But the first one made me Lol, in fact I lol every time I look at it, it's just so darn cute.

Nice work again. I only recently moved to AZ so you are making a good argument for me to drive to the Phoenix zoo.
James

Nice work again. I only recently moved to AZ so you are making a good argument for me to drive to the Phoenix zoo.
James

Thanks, James. Yes, it is worth the trip up to Phoenix for the zoo (and the botanical garden right next door). I love your B/W of the mission -- there was too much scaffolding on it when I went last year. There are many other great places in your area to shoot -- Desert Botanical Garden (with hummingbird aviary), Pima Air Museum, Madiera Canyon, Bisbee, Tombstone, etc ...

Welcome to AZ :)

That first shot!
Forget the rest - its all about that first shot. Looks like an otter?

I also rather like the wolves as well - more for their colours and presentation rather then the composition - a great shame about hte wire, but I know well how hard it canbe so shoot some animals (esp when there is often a barrier preventing you from getting properly close to the wire).

Yep, it's an otter (I have several more in that series that I need to process). It's sorta hard to get bad pix of otters ... they're too damn cute :)

Most reactions

Back